Friday, February 02, 2007

work is a blur

Jesus, my memory must be terrible I am sitting here, pen poised as it were, to talk about last night and I can't remember a damn thing...at least not instantly.

need more tea

Ah yes.. last night was a powerful night, I had my new hair on and practically prowled around the club, shaking my stuff. From a slow start of only 2 dances in 3 hours, I jumped on a friends table who was sat with her regular. I did ask, of course - I'm not that bitchy or pushy!!
But they did have cristal, and I felt so thirsty......

Anyway, I ended up getting £250 - a nice half hour agreement that dragged pleasently into more of an hour. As a bonus, when I cashed out no-one asked for the sitdown commision. Please god, can they not remember tonight, and thus save me £90? Pleaseeeee...

oh how funny, as I write this JUST JACK is singing, "yes she wants money, money, money money!!"

That made me feel so good that I was all smiles and sexy thought for the last hour, and practiced my best social skills on the few remaning punters, with a hit rate of 100% out of ohhh, 3-4 personages.

As a dancer, you are used to getting knocked back, at least every few guys, so I felt on a high as I went home.

Found my boy on the sofa, looking all cute, warm, snuggle and ever so slightly smelly - that curled up in bed sweetness that your nostrils catch when you kiss them and lie on the pillow. Being a powerful predator, however, I jumped on him, smothering him in kisses hoping that his cock would grow nice and hard so that I could jump on that instead.

Unfortunately, he just went "ohhhewwwnooooo" and tried to catch me in a big sleepy hug.
He did apologse this am tho, adding that next time I should have just stuck it in my mouth. But hey, the moment passes so quickly, and it was almost 5am, and I still had to take off my make-up, brush my teeth - all of the usual ablutions to perform, let alone perform for him as well!!!

No comments: