Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ssssllllllooooowwwww january

well this business certainly has its highs and lows. december the club was swarmed with so many men I barely knew where to look, although the majority semed to be cheap and 1 dance only types. Still, I was swept off my feet the majority of the time, and came hope nursing a fat wallet and sore ankles. Now the club is as quiet as a mouse - I bring in a book with me - and a full pack of 20 May-I-borrow lites so I can sit and smoke my way through the dull empty oblivion.

Last night I strolled in, dolled up, and did 2 dances - that means that I left in the red!! I probably lost around £30 actually just going to work !!!!

On that sad note, I am off to grab a bite at yo Sushi with half a dozen other dancers and their boyfriends. ALL long term strippers have long term boyfriends, I am afraid. Sorry to burst ur bubble, but I am not in a very giving mood right now. Will save that for work tonight

No comments: