Thursday, December 21, 2006

shit xmas

god what happened to all of my 'hard work, every day, bundles of £££' ? its all been a pipe-dream. You guys are such skinflints this year its ridiculous. Bah Humbug.
I went parying for 4 days on the trot instead, and come back to work with a 'so u decided to come in then, huh?' FUCK OFF
My voice was going - wish i could have virtually chatted to those customers, everyone had cigars or blew fag breath in my face. I desperately wanted one but my throat wouldn't allow it. still, my medical kit got me going for the last haul:
*multi-vit tablet
*vit C tablet
*1 beechams powder (in cold water - no kettle in the changing rooms, ya'know?
*1/4 e tablet
*dab of speed
*a cheeky line
*3 vodka redbulls
*glass of shitty cheap champagne

and i ran around in that huge cold club - the heating is broken - i had goosebumps on stage!! I barely wanted to rub my hands all over my body and spin around the pole - my hands felt like ice, u don't want those on ur tits even if they are urs!

At the end of a miserable night, I made barely £200. Its the week b4 xmas for christs sake!! Spend those city bonuses, please

No comments: