Friday, September 22, 2006

My club has been cuckoo of late.

Due to a £3million tax bill, the powers that be have decided to squeeze us for more money. I know that everyone imagines us earning thousands of pounds a week, but its simply not true. The bottom has fallen out, especially in London, which now has lots of clubs, big and small, all open all night.
The Eastern European invasion has been harsh too - they undercut the standard prices and offer 'extras'. Fucking extras. I still squirm when guys want to meet me outside- just an hour, just a drink, they say. ALl I wanna do is lick your pussy till you come over and over again.

Spew over and over again I think... I mean, I have NEVER, EVER met a stranger who can get me off in an hour when I have only just met him. True, I have severly fancied customers, and properly creamed myself whilst bouncing up and down on their laps, but this has happened say, half a dozen times in 4 years of dancing?

Hardly a high hit rate.

No comments: