Friday, October 06, 2006

divorce looming..

God the boy has done it again.
I am about to go home to break it up with him.
He is paranoid, controlling, and his disputes against me, my friends and his friends have left me increasingly isolated.
I can't be bothered to put up with his pathetic demands anymore.
I want my money, my friends and my life back.

Or at least, thats how I felt last night when the boy was a dick ( again) and called my friend 'a lairy fucker'. Yes, she is rude, and tetchy occassionally, but I have known her for ages, she gives me lots of presents as a buyer for Topshop, and all in all i love her.

But of course, how can I do this and not totally erase him out of my life? I am, after all, sickenly in love with the little fucker. Breaking up with someone is such a huge, catastrophic jump to make - once I cross this divide, if I change my mind will I be able to jump back over it?

He's ringing me now - I have had countless messages, but have stubbornly ignored them whilst I organised my own thoughts in this chaotic mess of a head. I'll update you on the final solution tomorrow - right now I need to drag myself and my stinking hangover home to bed, via a long phonecall.

No comments: